[OPLINTECH] Group Policy

Mann, James H. JMann at gcpl.lib.oh.us
Mon Mar 3 12:47:37 EST 2008

Josh

You might be able to accomplish the same thing and do it faster if you
use Microsoft Steady State.

BTW: We create a small "w" drive and copy My Documents there so patrons
have a drive to write to without writing to C.

Jim Mann

Technology Coordinator

Greene County Public Library

Xenia Ohio 45385

(937)352-4000 x1210

mailto: jmann at gcpl.lib.oh.us

Humor is always based on a modicum of truth Have you ever heard a joke
about a father-in-law? -- Dick Clark

  _____