[OPLINTECH] Steady State and computer management software

Jim Lack J.Lack at rrpl.org
Mon Mar 3 19:17:42 EST 2008

This is somewhat tied to this discussion.  Does anyone know if Windows
Steady State will work with different brands of Computer & Print
Management software, e.g. Pharos, Cassie, ect?  We use Pharos at our
library and have talked to their tech support to see if their software
runs with Deep Freeze and Clean Slate.  Both do work with Pharos.
Steady State sounds great and you can't beat the price (Free!).  If it
works with Pharos, that would be icing on the cake.  Let me know if
anyone out there is using Steady State with a computer mgmt product.

Jim Lack

Rocky River Public Library