[OPLINTECH] PRINTER SUPPLIES & OFFICE EQUIPMENT, revised

Tamara Murray tmurray at westervillelibrary.org
Thu May 15 13:11:37 EDT 2008

Supplies went fast. I apologize to those who were unable to get emails
through to me. Our spam filter was blocking on of the words I used in my
previous email. I have avoided using that word in this one!

Below is a list of everything that has yet to be claimed.

Please let me know if you are interested!

Sincerely,
Tamara Murray
Web Content Librarian
Westerville Public Library
(614) 882-7277 ext. 278

HP LASERJET PRINTER/INK CARTRIDGES

OEM Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge C8061X-C
(for HP 4100, 4100DTN)
QTY: 1
U.S. Cargo shippable

HP LaserJet print cartridge C7115A
(for HP LaserJet series 1000, 1005, 1200, 1220, 3300, 3380)
QTY: 1
U.S. Cargo shippable
HP INJECT PRINTER/INK CARTRIDGES

HP InkJet Print Cartridge C9359AN
QTY: 5 packages (4 cartridges per pack), 7 single cartridges
U.S. Cargo shippable

HP InkJet Print Cartridge C6658AN
QTY: 4 packages (4 cartridges per pack), 3 single cartridges
U.S. Cargo shippable

HP InkJet Print Cartridge C6657AN
QTY: 5 packages (4 cartridges per pack), 1 single cartridges
U.S. Cargo shippable

OTHER PRINTER SUPPLIES:

Fusing Unit
Type 155
Product ID: 480-0262
Model #: G251-69
EDP code: 402528
QTY: 2
U.S. Cargo shippable

OFFICE SUPPLIES & EQUIPMENT:

VideoPRO Rapid Action VHS Cleaner/Conditioner/Rewinder
QTY: 1
Must pickup in person within 3 weeks of requesting

FURNITURE

Wooden Dresser w/ 6 drawers and 1 padlock cabinet
QTY: 1
Must pickup in person within 3 weeks of requesting.

PRINTERS

HP LaserJet 1200
QTY: 1
Must pickup in person within 3 weeks of requesting

HP Color LaserJet 4000
QTY: 1
Must pickup in person within 3 weeks of requesting

HP LaserJet 4L
QTY: 2
Must pickup in person within 3 weeks of requesting

Panasonic KX-P1150 Multi-Mode printer