[OPLINTECH] Spring Cleaning - FREE PRINTER INK, PRINTERS, & OFFICE EQUIPMENT

Tamara Murray tmurray at westervillelibrary.org
Wed May 14 18:16:39 EDT 2008

Good afternoon!

The Westerville Library is doing some spring cleaning! Attached is a list of
every item available for FREE. First come, first serve.

Disclaimer: Though the printers and other equipment were functioning when
they were removed from operation, we cannot guarantee that they are
currently in working condition.

You will be responsible for all retrieval of the equipment that you request.
Smaller items (as noted) can be shipped through the U.S. Cargo system. If
you do not retrieve the equipment within 3 weeks of requesting, you will
forfeit your spot and we will repost their availability.

Please respond by EMAIL if you are interested. Include your name, contact
information, and the specific items and quantities you are interested in.

Sincerely,
Tamara Murray
Web Content Librarian
Westerville Public Library