[OPLINTECH] Microsoft SharePoint Server

Mary K. Leffler dirserls at oplin.org
Wed May 21 13:53:16 EDT 2008

Hello!

Has anyone administered any Microsoft SharePoint Server technologies?  From
my investigation, it seems like the most cost-effect solution (yes, it even
beat the open-source products) to manage data, digital communications and
provide web enhancements to my organization.  However, I am concerned about
the administration of the server; Is the time savings and feature offered by
it worth the time it takes to manage the product itself?  I appreciate any
thoughts or comments from those experienced in this technology or anyone who
can recommend a low-cost Electronic Content Management (ECM) alternative.

Thank you,

Mary

SOUTHEAST REGIONAL LIBRARY SYSTEM

Mary K. Leffler
Executive Director

<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=252+W.+13th+St.&csz=Wellston
%2C+OH+45692&country=us> 252 W. 13th St.
Wellston, OH 45692

 <mailto:dirserls at oplin.org> dirserls at oplin.org
 <http://www.serls.org/> http://www.serls.org/

tel: