[OPLINTECH] Solution for some flash memory drives not working on public computers?

welchly@oplin.org welchly at oplin.org
Thu May 22 14:52:52 EDT 2008

Phil,

CASSIE by Librarica (www.librarica.com) will allow you to automatically
reboot each time a patron exits. It's in the Group Configuration tab of
Setup. It also clears any browser history and cache and will delete the
contents of any folders you specify.

If you have specific questions you can call John Clarke at Librarica
(contact info here http://www.librarica.com/contact.html) who has been
very helpful in getting our public computers customized just the way we
wanted.

Or if you'd like to see CASSIE in action, you're welcome to visit us in
Wellington. Cuyahoga County and Medina County also have implemented CASSIE
over the past couple of years.

HTH,
Lynne
Lynne Welch