[OPLINTECH] image scanning on public PCs?

Chip Kruthoffer c.kruthoffer at lanepl.org
Thu May 29 12:37:23 EDT 2008

I am interested in hearing from anyone who has image scanners in place on
public PCs. Do you have a portable scanner and loan it to patrons to plug
into any PC? A specific station with a scanner attached? How much staff time
is spent assisting patrons? Do you charge? Do you have one of those Kodak
machines like I see in Krogers? Any info appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Chip Kruthoffer, Head of Systems
Lane Public Library ~ http://www.lanepl.org