[OPLINTECH] (no subject)

shivelri@oplin.org shivelri at oplin.org
Mon Sep 8 15:13:55 EDT 2008

I recall having similar issues with SteadyState when I first installed
it. I think it was solved by going into SteadyState and
unlocking/disabling the patron account, loggin in as the patron account
and then going to any pages that had problems. Then re locking/enabling
the patron account. If this doesn't work check to make sure you didn't
set SteadyState to not allow the addins.

--
Richard Shively
IT/Webmaster