[OPLINTECH] Patron Wireless Management

Eric Maynard emaynard at holmeslib.org
Fri Sep 19 14:38:45 EDT 2008

Dan,

Totally understand the whole cheaper to add wireless thing.... in fact
we're trying to figure out how to manage/fund the lending of laptops in
the library for that very reason.

We also have a Cymphonix shaping box as well, but our wireless is
actually on a separate circuit from our OPLIN T-1 so it would be a
little complicated to bring both networks under it's control.