[OPLINTECH] GCPL: Public computers losing internet connection

Bill Hardison bhardison at norweld.org
Mon Sep 22 09:24:53 EDT 2008

Are you running a hardware firewall?  I ran into something that sounds just
like this in one my libraries.  They had 17 "computers" running on a
firewall with 15 access licenses.  2 random computers would drop off the
network each day.

Just my 2¢ worth

--
Bill

Bill Hardison
Computer Services Coordinator
Northwest Regional Library System (NORWELD)
419-352-2903