[OPLINTECH] Interactive Whiteboards

Kyle Ledford kyle at kineticnetworking.com
Thu Sep 25 14:06:37 EDT 2008

Working mainly with schools now myself I have been thrown into the interactive whiteboard game. I have had good luck and ease of use with the SMARTBoards. I just bought and installed 7 of the all in one units. These have the projector arm coming out of the top of the board. Very easy to work with as you don't need to go through all the hassle of ceiling mounts and cabling. There are a couple different companies out there. I know Hitachi, Promethean, and SMART all make them. There are others as well. You might check with your local schools especially if you want to see some in action before you pick one. Many schools have them.

Kyle Ledford
Network/Systems Engineer

Kinetic Networking<http://www.kineticnetworking.com>
401 West Street
P.O. Box 332
Caldwell, OH 43724

Phone: 800.756.6865 ext 154
Fax: 866.754.8265
Cell: 740.801.0342
kyle at kineticnetworking.com<mailto:kyle at kineticnetworking.com>

Discover Your Potential with Kinetic Networking