[OPLINTECH] Interactive Whiteboards

Bill Hardison bhardison at norweld.org
Fri Sep 26 12:00:33 EDT 2008

If you ever watch WTOL and see one of their web center or breaking news
pieces, they are both SMARTBoards.  So, I guess that would be "seeing" them
in action.  These are surrounds for LCD type displays.  The whiteboard setup
was no problem (getting them on the air, well...)

--
Bill

Bill Hardison
Computer Services Coordinator
Northwest Regional Library System (NORWELD)
419-352-2903