[OPLINTECH] Google Docs legal issues (Chad Neeper's post)

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Sun Aug 9 10:56:41 EDT 2009

I'm glad you replied on-list, Chip. I didn't fully read the comments to
the article (guilty) and I don't use online document services, myself. I
wasn't aware of the differences between the TOS. That's more reassuring,
but still an important distinction to know about!

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --