[OPLINTECH] BTOP question: do application online?

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Tue Aug 11 12:02:35 EDT 2009

Q:
> I downloaded the application package and have been working with the PDFs.
> Should I be working with the online application site instead?

I would say definitely. The application package you downloaded
(http://broadbandusa.gov/download_app.htm) has some PDF files that you
will upload when you go to the online site
(https://applyonline.broadbandusa.gov/), but many other things are
organized differently there. You can log in and out of the online site
as often as you wish and it will save your work. It will also show you a
checklist of things you have completed and things you still need to do.
I think it's a much easier place to work than the downloaded package.

Stephen