[OPLINTECH] TrueCrypt on Public Internet stations

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Tue Aug 18 16:40:38 EDT 2009

In my own "standard" patron desktop configuration, patrons are
prohibited from running programs from their USB devices. But you're
right. Depending on your own config, you could very simply leave it at
that, just as you said. In my case, if it was already running on the
workstation, then there wouldn't be a need to execute it from the
patron's USB device. The patron would, however, need their own copy
outside the library...

Chad

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --