[OPLINTECH] UDP Port 41170

Dan Will willda at oplin.org
Wed Aug 19 09:50:11 EDT 2009

Hi all,

   I have 128 pages of logs on my firewall this morning, showing UDP port
41170 being blocked. Has anyone else seen an escalation of this over the
last week or two, or is it just me. Since it is being blocked I'm not overly
worried but, the amount of traffic has jumped drastically in the last 2
days. Also, I've Googled UDP 41170 and not come up with much info. Only
thing I've found has to do with Blubster (file sharing I think) and are from
2003.

Dan Will

Technology Supervisor

Meigs County District Public Library

willda at oplin.org

740.992.5813

740.992.6140 (fax)

The difference between fiction and reality?

Fiction has to make sense.

Tom Clancy