[OPLINTECH] UDP Port 41170

Ron Woods woodsro at oplin.org
Wed Aug 19 10:24:26 EDT 2009

Good Morning Dan,

According to Dshield.org UDP Port 41170 is

http://www.dshield.org/port.html?port=41170

The Link above shows Activity on that port went up significantly between the
9th and 10th of August, and is now again back on the rise. I have seen big
increse on that port as well the last few days, but it is being blocked.  I
would say it must be attributed to some Worm or Network Trojan looking for
open ports.

You not alone in seeing the increased activity on that Port.

Ron Woods

Computer Services Manager

St.Clairsville Public Library

St.Clairsville Ohio, 43950