[OPLINTECH] New release for openSUSE Education

Joe Knueven knuevejo at oplin.org
Fri Dec 11 09:36:34 EST 2009

In addition to Papercut or a plain CUPS implementation for print
management, there is an open source product called LibKi, that does time
limit management..

http://libki.org/

 From what I've seen playing around with the product, it's not as
polished as some of the commercial products that I've encountered, but
it will handle both Linux and WinXP clients, using a Linux back-end.
Also, they have a preconfigured VMWare image available to test with.

Joe

Joseph Knueven
Director
Germantown Public Library