[OPLINTECH] Experiences with TechSoup

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Mon Dec 14 14:55:28 EST 2009

While I can't directly ask for donations from TS myself, when my
libraries need to obtain software, I try to see if we can obtain the
titles from TS before quoting a price. The administrative fees that TS
charges are usually substantially less than even educationally
discounted prices. Pay close attention to each donor company's
restrictions and requirements and make sure your situation matches any
requirements they've mandated. FWIW, I've not heard anything bad about
TS. Definitely check it out.

Chad

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --