[OPLINTECH] Wifi question - captive portal

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Mon Feb 2 11:11:18 EST 2009

We have a Linksys WAP55AG & a WRT54G connected to a 10Mbps hub.
The hub connects to a virtual pc running ZoneCD (free version of PUBLICip)
It's output goes to the Red zone of IPCop (also running on a virtual pc)

We setup the ZoneCD to display a copy of the library policy.
You need to accept it to go on.

We also have a printer connected to the hub..
Our in-house laptops are set to print there.

Patrons can follow instructions on a web page to install a printer
driver on their own laptops.

R. W. (Bob) Neeper     Cell: (740)-407-3572
Community Library
44 Burrer Dr.
Sunbury, Oh 43074
Tel:  (740)-965-3901