[OPLINTECH] Locking Down Vista

Josh Proffit jproffit at lickingcountylibrary.info
Tue Feb 17 20:25:30 EST 2009

I think SteadyState works with Vista as well. (Someone feel free to bash me if I am wrong here) If you're already well versed in its configurations for XP, Vista's configuration would differ only slightly. You could always lock out a variety of features via the built in group policy.

Head of Automated Services
Joshua Proffit
740-349-5586
jproffit at lickingcountylibrary.info