[OPLINTECH] Locking Down Vista

JKENZIG JKENZIG at cuyahogalibrary.org
Wed Feb 18 11:20:49 EST 2009

Yes version 2.5 will work with vista it is at:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=D077A52D-93E9-4
B02-BD95-9D770CCDB431&displaylang=en

There is a free program called Winbubbles that lets you graphically
tweak and lock down Vista if you are registry shy also.

http://unlockforus.blogspot.com/2008/11/download.html

With some other cool vista tools listed here

http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-free-vista-tweaks.htm#tweakuac

Jim Kenzig
Network Manager
Cuyahoga County Public Library