[OPLINTECH] Antivirus Solutions

Josh Proffit jproffit at lickingcountylibrary.info
Thu Mar 12 09:38:01 EDT 2009

We used Symantec for years but we eventually made the move to Grisoft's
AVG last year. It was much cheaper and, in my opinion, a whole lot
better at catching viruses than Symantec. I'm not bashing Symantec in
any way, I used to swear by them. However, over the years Symantec has
become more and more of a resource hog and seemingly more things would
slip through undetected. AVG has simply proven more effective.

Joshua Proffit

Head of Automated Services

Licking County Library

101 West Main Street