[OPLINTECH] Antivirus Solutions

Paula Dayhoff pdayhoff at clcohio.org
Thu Mar 12 09:43:25 EDT 2009

We purchased Symantec Client Security a few years ago for our consortium, and we then upgraded to the Symantec Endpoint Protection product.  We will also be weighing alternatives toward year's end since I believe we have been somewhat disappointed in the product, and I would have to site the hogging of resources as a real concern.  Appreciate the alternatives being suggested.

Paula Dayhoff, MCSE W2000/NT4, Security+, CDIA+
Assistant Systems Administrator
Central Library Consortium
122 East Columbus St.
P.O. Box 269