[OPLINTECH] Antivirus Solutions

James Guilford James.Guilford at westlakelibrary.org
Thu Mar 12 09:50:37 EDT 2009

We have been using Sophos for many years now and have found it to be
speedily updated against new threats. It is also generally low-impact on
computer performance unlike full-blown security suites. The only thing
I've not been happy about is their switch in sales from their HQ to
authorized representatives -- they did a poor job of keeping us informed
of what they were doing. The product/service is great.

-- J. Guilford

--
James Guilford, I.T. Manager

Rediscover the Web!