[OPLINTECH] Public Access Computer purchases

Fraser, Gary fraser at limalibrary.com
Mon Mar 16 11:44:25 EDT 2009

We have used HP dc7600USD (I think that stands for Ultra Slim Design; it
is a little smaller than a small form factor, but not much) in our
Branches since 11/2005 with very little problems. Like Jim was
describing, it came with an Integrated Work Stand ($100), where the
monitor hangs in front and the PC attaches on the back. Everything
together (PC/monitor/stand) was probably around $1100 (in 2005).

We also use the MPC all-in-one (Clientpro 434) at our circ desks. They
have worked out great, but of course are no longer available.

Gary Fraser

Systems Administrator

Lima Public Library