[OPLINTECH] Public Access Computer purchases

Chad Neeper (list) cneeper at level9networks.com
Thu Mar 19 18:45:55 EDT 2009

That's my understanding too. That's why the end used is supposed to
provide the WinXP media.

A 30GB SSD is too small for my own needs, but it's a great price for
anyone considering SSDs with those specs. Definitely worth a look.

Chad

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --