[OPLINTECH] MS Office 2007 Office Online Templates

Fraser, Gary fraser at limalibrary.com
Wed Mar 25 09:24:13 EDT 2009

I just solved this problem last week or so. Do you use a Watchguard
firewall by any chance?

This worked for me:

Went into the WatchGuard firewall management utility and modified the
HTTP
Proxy rule to allow access to *.microsoft.com.
Edit HTTP-Proxy policy
Edit Proxy Action
HTTP Proxy Exceptions
Add *.microsoft.com