[OPLINTECH] Another virus related spam issue, but a new solution

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Mon May 4 12:52:03 EDT 2009

Aside from perhaps selective egress blocking at the network perimeter
firewall and keeping current on the virus definitions, is there anything
else you'd like us to be doing at individual libraries to mitigate these
problems?

Chad

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --