[OPLINTECH] Circulating Laptops

Joyce Smith jsmith at fcdlibrary.org
Tue May 26 11:41:19 EDT 2009

I've been out of the office so am just now picking up this conversation thread.  On April 22 I participated in WebJunction's webinar "Maintain IT Cookbook".  The "cookbook" can be found here: http://www.webjunction.org/basic-maintenance/articles/content/3392138

If you go directly to "Meal Plan 7" there is information there about laptop checkout programs.  Appendixes B-D also have sample laptop checkout procedures from other libraries.

Joyce Smith
Information Technology Coordinator
Fairfield County District Library
219 N. Broad St.