[OPLINTECH] Ohio unemployment site printout

millerst@oplin.org millerst at oplin.org
Thu Nov 5 16:52:58 EST 2009

... a list of payments from a government agency, upon which one is
dependent... and one can't print a copy for their records?

*watchings his ghast get flabbered*

Sounds like a state agency, to me!

I haven't heard of this issue from our staff or patrons, yet, but I'd love
to hear a resolution if you get one.  (Hopefully, before I'm unemployed
myself and have to print my own account summaries!)

Peace,
Steve
--
Steve Miller