[OPLINTECH] Coshocton County Courthouse free wifi shutdown due to illegal download

Industry Standard Computers sales11 at iscnetwork.com
Tue Nov 17 14:02:38 EST 2009

Our firewalls cover content filtering, plus blocking of about 5,000
illegal websites. There is block by extension too like .mp4 or .avi.  IP
range blocking is also available it you know exactly what section of
RIPE is responsible.

See the signature below if you want to test how good your current system
is.  Also email us for a different site list since many IT people have
included our published list to delude upper management.

Butch

--
http://www.ISCnetwork.com
Phone: (740) 695-1520

How safe is your network? Free test at our web site
http://www.iscnetwork.com/filtering/howsafe1.shtml

Industry Standard Computers specializes in: New computers, upgrading,
service, support, Micro$oft&  Linux networking, Internet Filtering,
all at the lowest hourly labor rate in the area, $25 shop, $35 other,
$60 remote.

Legal Statements:
This message is copyrighted 2009, by ISC. All Rights Reserved.