[OPLINTECH] Business Directory

Doug turnerdo at oplin.org
Tue Nov 24 11:16:50 EST 2009

Hello,

I have a project that I need some help on. I have been asked to create a
business directory that has all of the businesses in our County. I tried to
make a regular website that has all of them listed, but due to the enormous
amount of information, it soon became impractical. I'm thinking about
creating a database that you could search from a web browser, kind of like a
yellowpages.com website. I have played with Access but couldn't get it to be
searchable by browser. Does anyone have any advice about how to set this up?

Thanks,

Douglas Turner
Mary L. Cook Public Library
381 Old Stage Rd.