[OPLINTECH] OPLIN 2009 Report to Stakeholders

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Tue Sep 15 11:31:58 EDT 2009

Since September 1998, OPLIN has been making an annual report to its
Stakeholders, the public libraries of Ohio. We report on the activities
of the past year, somewhat like a company report to shareholders (except
OPLIN is not a company, of course).

In the early days, the report to Stakeholders was an all-day meeting,
with keynote speakers and a free lunch. Over time, and as budget
restrictions became tighter, the Stakeholders report eventually became a
one-hour session which OLC graciously allowed us to present at their
annual conventions and expos.

This year, in extraordinary financial times, we're trying a new delivery
vehicle for the Stakeholders report, an interactive website followed by
an online webinar. We're pleased to announce that the website is now
available at http://oplin.org/annual2009

We're going to host the one-hour webinar this Friday, September 18, at
1:30, to go over highlights of the report and take questions. An
invitation will be sent shortly to the OPLIN email lists, or you can
join by going to http://bit.ly/1JbWGi at 1:30 this Friday.

If you have any comments or questions about OPLIN, please let us know
and we will post them (anonymously) on the website, along with the
questions and answers from the webinar.

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges, Director