[OPLINTECH] SERLS Free Online Classes

Mary Leffler dirserls at oplin.org
Tue Sep 15 14:50:13 EDT 2009

**This announcement has been posted to several lists- we apologize for any
duplication this may cause.**

We know budgets are tight and we are excited to present the following free
online courses in partnership with the State Library of Ohio:

Title

Date

Time

End Time

Reference Resources: Encyclopedias, Dictionaries, Guides and Companions

9/22/2009

11:00 AM

12:00 PM

Reference Resources: Encyclopedias, Dictionaries, Guides and Companions

9/22/2009

3:00 PM

4:00 PM

Finding Full Text Magazine and Newspaper Articles

9/29/2009

11:00 AM

12:00 PM

Finding Full Text Magazine and Newspaper Articles

9/29/2009

2:00 PM

3:00 PM

Science and Health Resources

10/21/2009

11:00 AM

11:00 AM

Science and Health Resources

10/21/2009

2:00 PM

3:00 PM

Online Resources for School Age Patrons

12/1/2009

11:00 AM

12:00 PM

Online Resources for School Age Patrons

12/1/2009

2:00 PM

3:00 PM

Registration is required and can be accessed at our online CE Events
Calendar (http://ce.serls.org).

Want automatic notification of events in the categories and location of your
choice?  Sign up for Enotify at:
http://host7.evanced.info/serls/evanced/notify.asp

================================

Southeast Regional Library System (SERLS)

Mary Leffler

Executive Director

dirserls at oplin.org

252 W. 13th St.