[OPLINTECH] free schematic drawing software?

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Mon Sep 28 10:47:47 EDT 2009

Dia is a free open source answer to Visio. Might also be worth a look.
Once upon a time I looked at it and it seemed to be fairly comprehensive
at the time, if I recall correctly. Seems to me there is another FOSS
answer to Visio, but I don't recall what it is at the moment. You could
try Googling "Visio and 'open source'"....

http://live.gnome.org/Dia

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --