[OPLINTECH] ITunes 9.0.1 and Vista

Dan Will willda at oplin.org
Wed Sep 30 16:16:26 EDT 2009

Mary,

   I have to agree with Jim (did I really say that?   J). iTunes is the
pits. While I can't help you with your un-install problems, I can make a
recommendation for software that won't trash your pc. VideoLan
<http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html> 's VLC Player is a
wonderful choice. It will run just about any video or audio (has all the
codecs you'll ever need). As far as adding tunes to your iPod try
<http://download.cnet.com/Floola-for-Windows/3000-18546_4-10671474.html>
Floola. Floola will find your iPod and let you add it without all the
headaches. Both of these are OSS and has no fee.

Dan Will

Technology Supervisor

Meigs County District Public Library

willda at oplin.org

740.992.5813

740.992.6140 (fax)

The difference between fiction and reality?

Fiction has to make sense.

Tom Clancy