[OPLINTECH] increasing toolbar fonts w/o Magnifier?

JKENZIG JKENZIG at cuyahogalibrary.org
Fri Apr 23 11:16:46 EDT 2010

You could let them resize the screen resolution.  There is a program
called Setres out there you can put an icon on the desktop to run it to
change the sizes.  This is what we do at CCPL. Link is
http://files6.majorgeeks.com/files/01e651518630062d985188c1f0dbd83a/vide
o/setres.zip

Regards,
Jim Kenzig