[OPLINTECH] increasing toolbar fonts w/o Magnifier?

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Fri Apr 23 11:22:20 EDT 2010

Or you could take a hardware approach and provide a single extra-large
display specifically for use with people with poor eyesight. It might
cost $300-500, but could probably easily be covered by a mini-grant or
sponsored donation.

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --