[OPLINTECH] Ebooks and Digital Readers

Nicole Merriman nmerriman at library.ohio.gov
Mon Aug 23 15:25:07 EDT 2010

OverDrive's Download Station can only handle downloadable audio. It's my understanding that OverDrive is working to include download ability for ebooks on the Download Station. I'm not sure that this will help your patron, but patrons can download using library wireless access, if using their own laptops.

Cordially,

Nicole

Nicole Merriman
Library Consultant - Ohio eBook Project