[OPLINTECH] Poweroff

Kevin Jones kjones at coshoctonlibrary.org
Tue Aug 24 19:20:26 EDT 2010

I hope there are some techs that are familiar with the Poweroff software.  I
was using it on a Windows XP computer to control several computers in the
library.  Staff could run a poweron batch file and several computers would
boot up.  At closing they could run the shutdown batch file to power the
computers off.  The reference staff loved it.

I replaced the XP computer with a new Windows 7 64Bit computer, and now I
can't get the Poweroff software to work.

Does anyone know what I could try to get this working on the Windows 7
computer?  Does anyone have suggestions for something similar that would
work in a Windows 7 environment?

Kevin Jones
Network Administrator
Coshocton Public Library
655 Main Street
Coshocton, OH 43812
Phone: 740-622-0956
Fax: 740-622-4331
http://www.coshoctonlibrary.org

Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.
-- Albert Einstein