[OPLINTECH] Clonezilla Portable Hard Drive

Karl Jendretzky jendreka at oplin.org
Thu Feb 18 16:20:58 EST 2010

I really like the idea of a bootable flash drive, but live in fear of
old mobos that won't boot from them, or at least make me mess around in
the boot sequence trying things like USB-ZIP.

Currently I just boot from the CD, and then push the image across an ssh
connection, but for awhile I had the OPLIN office setup to offer
CloneZilla as a PXE boot, which was pretty slick.

Thanks,
      Karl Jendretzky
      Technology Project Manager
      Ohio Public Library Information Network