[OPLINTECH] Clonezilla Portable Hard Drive

Eric Maynard emaynard at holmeslib.org
Thu Feb 18 16:12:13 EST 2010

I have been booting from CD and using a loaner 320Gb Seagate, but I was
looking to purchasing a good size USB drive to hold several images.

It would be nice to have a single drive and in the case where there are no
media bays to be able to use USB only, but I wasn't certain if portable hard
drive could be made bootable.

I have created bootable USB sticks so I guess I could boot from one of those
and then plugin the portable hard drive for storage.  That would be a good
plan B.

Eric Maynard
Head of Information Technology,
Holmes County District Public Library
Millersburg, OH  44654
Email [emaynard at holmeslib.org]
Phone [330.674.5972 x.224]
Fax   [330.674.1938]

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"