[OPLINTECH] spring cleaning help wanted

JKENZIG JKENZIG at cuyahogalibrary.org
Thu Jan 7 12:27:59 EST 2010

Use the find command from a command prompt.

find /path/to/files* -mtime +5 > c:\myfile.txt

Where path/to/files* is the file path you want to search.  The +5
referes to number of days back you want to search the > pipes it to a
file called myfile.txt on your c: drive.

Use find /? to get more parameters

Jim Kenzig
Network Manager
Cuyahoga County Public Library