[OPLINTECH] ARRA application Due Deligence

Mann, James H. JMann at gcpl.lib.oh.us
Sat Jan 23 09:53:27 EST 2010

Has anyone who applied for a stimulus grant had a contact or request for the Due Diligence phase?
We have not heard anything at all since we filed our application, and during the ALA webinar Friday the speaker suggested that if you had not had a due diligence request by now that your application was not going to be approved.
Just curious.

Jim Mann
Technology Coordinator
Greene County Public Library
76 E. Market St.
Xenia Ohio 45385
(937)352-4000 x1210
mailto: jmann at gcpl.lib.oh.us<mailto:jmann at gcpl.lib.oh.us>
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti.