[OPLINTECH] GCPL: Color printer recommendation

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Wed Jan 27 13:38:52 EST 2010

Since Bob mentions it, I have two other clients that I know off-hand
have Ricoh Aficio model color copiers. Both libraries have a contact
with the same company for pay-per-print, similar to what Bob described.
I've extensively configured/played with/used  two different Aficio
models at one of the libraries and they do seem to be workhorses with a
low failure rate.

FWIW.

Chad

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --