[OPLINTECH] GCPL: Color printer recommendation

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Wed Jan 27 13:24:56 EST 2010

In 2008 we purchased 2  Ricoh Aficio SP C410DN by a grant.
We only pay per print and annual maint fee. Toner is free.
Default is set to b/w as color per print is higher.
Sales literature says "Print speed of 26 ppm for full-color and black &
white"
Has an Energy Saver Mode so first print is slow

Very low maintenance so far.
The staff unit had a door fail to close call. A magnet came off.
Close to 80k prints so far.

Patron Use
Total    :    29876
    Black & White    :    24728
    Full Color    :    5122
    Single Color    :    0
    Two-color    :    26
    Other Function(s)
    Duplex    :    158

Staff Use
Total    :    40454
    Black & White    :    29421
    Full Color    :    10570
    Single Color    :    3
    Two-color    :    460
    Other Function(s)
    Duplex    :    1532

R. W. (Bob) Neeper     Cell: (740)-407-3572
Community Library
44 Burrer Dr.
Sunbury, Oh 43074
Tel:  (740)-965-3901