[OPLINTECH] How are you providing copiers?

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Wed Jul 14 15:48:01 EDT 2010

  I have a few library clients that use MT Business Technologies, Inc.
as their copier maintenance service. At one of my clients, I've
interacted directly with the MT reps as they delivered and configured
copiers on two separate occasions 6-7 months apart. I found the tech
that, on both occasions, configured the copiers for network printer use
to be very experienced and knowledgeable...well beyond the lower-level
tech simply installing/configuring printer drivers I was expecting for
the job.

At least one of my clients is using the public copier as an income
source per the "outsourced model" you described. The setup works quite
nicely for the library and, to the best of my knowledge, is actually
generating income. The library is quite happy with MT's printer support
services.

www.mtbt.com

I have no relationship or connection with MT other than the fact that
I've had at least three clients abandon their IT support services in
favor of L9N over the last six or seven years due to dissatisfaction.
(Sorry, MT!) The dissatisfaction doesn't seem to extend to the copier
services division, however! From my own experiences with them:  I'm very
happy with their copier services and support level.

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --