[OPLINTECH] webform question

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Thu Jun 3 16:29:39 EDT 2010

I would expect there is a much easier way to get the user's IP address.
I'm not a web developer, but I do know that it's possible to obtain the
user's browser info and IP address and submit that information along
with the form data. Any web developer experts out there?

Experts Exchange would be a good source of expert info on this topic.

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --