[OPLINTECH] webform question

Eric Maynard emaynard at holmeslib.org
Mon Jun 7 09:10:30 EDT 2010

Hi Amy,

You might give the web server logs a look over as well.  That should yield
at the very least and IP address.

There are many tools that could aid you with this, but it all depends on
your environment - ILS, web/application server, etc.

Eric Maynard
Head of Information Technology,
Holmes County District Public Library
Millersburg, OH  44654
Email [emaynard at holmeslib.org]
Phone [330.674.5972 x.224]
Fax   [330.674.1938]

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"